Finpace - Release Notes
The lastest updates for Finpace
Version 3.1.2 (August 17, 2023)
- BULK IMPORT: Rolling over a book of business or just having all your client data held in Finpace, in addition to your current CRM, is now easier than ever. With a click of a button you can accomplish this goal.
- FINPACE UNIVERSITY UPDATES: Now easier than ever to get setup with Finpace and start seeing results within minutes, not days, not weeks but minutes.
- 2ND INVESTOR CRM MAPPINGS: Expanded functionality and capability to push/pull 2nd Investor details between Finpace and your current CRM. Whether they be a spousal/romantic partnership relationship or an enterprise/business relationship. Having all the required information on 2nd Investors is now even easier.
- BROKER-DEALER CUSTOMIZATIONS: Improved functionality built out for custom, enterprise level forms that make it easier for large organizations to simplify and unify their data-gathering, account opening experience for both advisory teams and their customers.
- NONE THIS WEEK!: Heck yea! 🙏 thankful praise hands for 8lbs 6oz Baby Jesus. (Credit: Ricky Bobby)
Version 3.1.1 (August 10, 2023)
- FINPACE COMMERCIAL RELEASE: A non-Broker-Dealer version of Finpace is on track to be available on August 26th, 2023, offering enhanced features for financial advisors.
- NEW CUSTODIAN INTEGRATION: Integration with a new custodian is coming soon (likely end of Q4 2023, early Q1 2024), providing seamless data flow and enhanced functionality for advisory teams.
- ONE-TIME PASSWORDS: A major development in login functionality, one-time passwords are now live.
- ONE-TIME PASSWORDS: No more forgetting passwords or asking your clients to remember yet another login. One-time passwords make you, team and customer's lives much easier.
- ADVANCED CRM MAPPINGS: Import an entire book into Finpace with the click of a button or just one client. Data will flow seamlessly between Finpace and your favorite CRM without any added effort or redundant work for you/your team.
- PUBLIC FORMS FOR LEAD GEN: Build your pipeline with secure forms that are as beautiful as they are easy to use. Onboard new customers right from your website with this feature.
- FIRST INVESTOR UNCLICKABLE: Fixed an issue where when switching between First Investor details and other Personally Identifiable Information within a client profile, the "First Investor" tab would become unclickable. Software is so weird sometimes... 🧐
Version 3.1.0 (July 15, 2023)
- TAGS - ENGAGE AND ORGANIZE: Effortlessly track client interests and engage multiple people simultaneously.
- AI INTEGRATION: Coming soon...communicate anything from the simplest to the most complex topics in short or long form (or anywhere in between) with the help of Writerly AI. This is going to be a game-changer for advisors who stay ahead of what's new in the marketplace that has an affect on their customer's situations.
- ON-BRAND CUSTOMIZATION: Make it easier for customers to see you as an early adopter of fast, accurate and life-simplifying technology. Finpace gives you the power to make customers feel as though you've built a custom interface, that's easy to use, just for them.
- INVALID CALCULATION IN SUITABILITY FORMS: Fixed an issue where investor responses would produce a risk score of 106 (instead of 100) when all questions were answered with full risk-on mentality. You can't risk 106% of what you have, right!? Well, unless a naked short gets terribly away from you 🙃 wowzah.
Version 3.0.0 (June 10, 2023)
- DOCUMENT BUILDER: Introduced a new document builder for creating customized forms and agreements. No more issues with formatting!
- CRM FIELD MAPPER: Enhanced CRM integration with a new field mapping feature.
- BATCHED EMAILS: Improved email functionality with support for batched emails.
- AUTO-REMINDER FEATURES: New auto-reminder features to keep clients engaged and informed.
- TEMPLATE BUILDER: Fixed an issue where saving current progress would reload the entire page...because no one has time to wait an extra second 😡
Version 2.9.0 (May 5, 2023)
- REIMAGINED DASHBOARD: Built for speed, accuracy and unbelievable simplicity for all users: you, team and clients.
- CASE NOTES: An easier way to keep track of all things going on with your client service(s).
- MEETING NOTES: An easy way for you to send customers detailed outlines of what you'll cover in meetings, or a summary of what you just went through. Works either way, or both!
- EMAIL ISSUE: Resending an invite email wasn't working for some reason...no matter, it was fixed.